12 HOT TOPICS
- Innovation - Driving Real Change
- Selling the Procurement Value Proposition
- Automation, Optimisation, Simplification
- Gaining Early Involvement
- How to Select Procurement Tools
- Governance & Addressing Vast Regulations
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Leveraging Risk, An Opportunity
- Acquiring, Retaining and Developing Talent
- Sustainability – Procurement Can Change the World
- Alignment to Business and Managing Stakeholders
- Reliable Data & Traceability
KEY INSIGHTS & STATS
59 senior procurement leaders from 43 organisations participated in the roundtable think tanks.
47% said that the biggest challenge in driving procurement innovation is “Getting enough time and resources away from Business as Usual'.
When asked “How your CEO and CFO view Procurement”, only 25% said that they’re considered strategic partners and that there is high awareness of the Procurement’s importance to business success.
All key findings and hot topics are in the comprehensive 24-page Procurement Innovation Report.
From CIO's, Senior leaders and Functional Experts to Psychologists, Neuroscientists
and Change managers - the Mastering SAP program offers you thought leadership
and innovation from a diverse range of industries and companies.
Download this report to discover what procurement professionals say are their biggest pain points, challenges and ideas for improvement.